As a future-oriented research institute, we at Fraunhofer Institute for Reliability and Microintegration IZM stand at the forefront of innovation in the field of microelectronics. We want to reach out and share our insights with you – Welcome to our scientific blog RealIZM!
RealIZM is an online communication platform and corporate blog of the Fraunhofer IZM, dedicated to sharing our R&D ideas and technological solutions on application-oriented topics and to providing insights into breakthrough technologies in the field of microelectronics. The blog represents a profound scientific forum for communicating with electronics enthusiasts and making ideas come to life.
The mission of RealIZM is to promote knowledge of the technical sciences and to support enterprising national and international cooperation ventures.
It responds to current societal challenges with strategic initiatives and, in doing so, assumes a very important role as a bridge and link for the global research ecosystem. 6G, autonomous vehicles, and medical cameras in our bodies – no matter what kind of application you are interested in, you can be sure that Fraunhofer IZM is working on the technologies that make them happen. “Making ideas happen”: Our researchers are committed to realizing the most versatile, modern, and innovative ideas in the field of electronics.
5 Benefits of RealIZM
RealIZM offers lots of benefits and opportunities for its readers:
- Unique content. This is the first blog dedicated electronic packaging, the technology without which cost-efficient and reliable microelectronics would not be possible.
- Quintessence of R&D. We live in a time when people are pressured to make decisions on the spot and make the most of their most invaluable resource: time. To help our readers do that, RealIZM provides a succinct summary of the most interesting future topics.
- High-level contributors. The experts featured on RealIZM are employees of Fraunhofer IZM and external professionals, who contribute their personal views about technological progress. Our contributors come from many different disciplines in the vast field of microelectronics, ranging from application-oriented to technology-oriented research.
- More than 25 years of experience. In 1993, Fraunhofer IZM started sharing its ideas for the greater good of society at large. Fraunhofer IZM is a powerhouse and unique repository of knowledge about innovative developments in assembly and interconnection technologies, also known as electronic packaging.
- Innovating and realizing diverse application. This blog will introduce you not only to new ideas and inspirations, but also to practical opportunities for different industries. The applications of Fraunhofer IZM’s solutions are as diverse as the world of electronics itself. RealIZM discusses current topics and debates in the automotive electronics industry, medical technology and industrial electronics, or even the textile industry.
MAKE IDEAS HAPPEN WITH FRAUNHOFER IZM!
Fraunhofer IZM is one the world’s leading institutes for applied research and the development and system integration of robust and reliable electronics. More than 400 employees work at the institute on solutions for the automotive, medical, and industrial electronics industry or even textile companies. We are working at the point where creativity and technology meet, constantly looking for improvements, innovations, and inventions to design the future.
More information about Fraunhofer IZM:
- Visit our Website
- follow us on social media: