We welcome objective discussions and suggestions on our blog; therefore, comments are actively encouraged. To ensure a respectful and fair exchange of ideas and opinions, please follow our guidelines:
Comments are only the author’s opinion. Each user is responsible for his or her published contents. Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft is not liable for the accuracy and completeness of the contents.
The editorial department reserves the right to delete topics, articles, and comments containing any or all of the following content types:
- Comments and links to commercial or private providers of goods and services,
- Abuse of the comment function for advertising,
- Insults or discriminatory remarks,
- Racist, pornographic or obscene material,
- Calls for violence against persons, institutions or companies,
- Insults or infringement of third party rights,
- Invitations to demonstrations or political statements,
- Citations without a source or the author’s name.